SETsolutions is committed to complying with the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic.), Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the Information Privacy Principles (IPP).
We will ensure:
- Responsible collection and secure handling of your personal information
- Your right to access the information we collect about you
If you advise us of errors in your information, we will correct them.
We will only collect personal information that is relevant and necessary.
We will not divulge any of your personal information to any third party for any reason other than the primary purpose for which it was collected.
However, personal information can be shared if:
- It is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or for a secondary purpose which is directly related to the primary purpose
- The disclosure is authorised by law, or for law enforcement or investigation
- The disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to life, health or safety
It is the individuals’ responsibility to notify SETsolutions of changes to their personal information.
* Please note: By leaving your details on our website, you will be added to the SETsolutions marketing database. If you wish to unsubscribe, please do so from our emails.
To read our access and equity statement, click here